To use more than one Skype account on the same computer at the same time you need to start a new instance of Skype.
- Click Start > Run (or press the Windows and R keys on your keyboard at the same time)
- In the Run window, enter the following command (include the quotes) and press OK:
“C:\Program Files\Skype\Phone\Skype.exe” /secondary
If this solution fails, you can try another option:
- Find the Skype executable file (Skype.exe) in: C:\Program Files\Skype\Phone\
- Right click on it and select Send to > Desktop (create shortcut)
- Locate the shortcut on the desktop, then right-click on it and select Properties
- In the Target field, add: /secondary. The Target field should now be “C:\Program Files\Skype\Phone\Skype.exe” /secondary
- Click OK. You can now start a new instance of Skype every time you double-click the new shortcut.